Pick up a free Daily Pairings Guide to find out when and where your favorite LPGA player will tee off. Daily Pairings Guides include a course map, and are available at the Main Entrance and in pairings boxes located throughout the course.
In the event of an injury or emergency, contact the nearest hole marshal who will be able to help you and direct you to First Aid. First Aid is located by 5 Green.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warning appear, patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.
Public bleachers will be located on 1 Tee and 9 Green.
- Everyone is requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Tournament policies, signs and verbal instructions of Tournament Officials.
- For security purposes, all ticket purchasers and holders consent to the reasonable inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or on the grounds. Refusal of such an inspection or possession of prohibited items will result in exclusion/removal.
- Cell phones must be turned on Silent mode.
- Everyone is requested to observe the list of prohibited items.
- Personal items are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wear headgear for protection from the sun – Use sunscreen or sun block!
- Wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes.
- Do not wear spiked golf shoes.
- Familiarize yourself with the first aid location (by the 5 Green)
- NOTICE: Please take all your belongings with you at the end of the day. Belongings left overnight are not the responsibility of the tournament and may be removed.
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, large bags or backpacks are permitted on the grounds.
- No cameras or camcorders Thursday- Sunday (Wednesday – cameras are allowed for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
- All purses and small bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.
- Golf Chairs / Folding Chairs are allowed on the Tournament Grounds
- Small Purses, Clutches and Wallets
- Small Backpacks – bags must be no larger than (14” x 18”)
- The final player field for the 2018 LPGA MEDIHEAL Championship will be published on Monday, April 23. Please check back for regular updates.
- Kindly note that player field is subject to change.
- Daily and Weekly Grounds Pass: Children 17 and under get in for free with ticketed adult
- 18 Green Sky Box: Children 12 and under get in for free with ticketed adult